Here, let me show you the preparation.
100gm bread flour
2 tspn yeast
(combine all ingredients, mixed well then leave to rest for an hour)
400gm bread flour
2 TB milk powder
4 TB sugar
1 tspn salt
100gm cold butter, chopped
Fillings : 250gm red bean paste & 250gm mung bean paste
(divide into 50gm each)
(1) combine main dough ingredients into a big mixing bowl except salt & butter, then add in prefermented dough and stir to form a sticky dough.
(2) add in salt and butter and continue kneading till everything well cooperated, then set aside to rest for an hour or till dough double in size.
(3) once ready, press & punch dough to release excess air and continue kneading till smooth.
(4) now, place dough to working table and divide into about 100gm each, then insert each dough with desired bean paste and sealed.
(5) sprinkle some all purpose flour onto working table and flatten each dough with rolling pin into oblong oval shape (about 13" long) as shown in picture.
(9) now, set them aside to rest for an hour, the second proving before entering to the oven.
(11) leave bread to cool before garnished with icing sugar.