2-1/3 cups water
1-1/2 cup white rice
1/2 cup glutinous rice
300gm taro, cubed & then fried till cooked
50gm dried shrimp, soaked
50gm dried oyster, soaked
1 inch ginger, julienned
3 shallots , sliced
1 TB dark soy sauce (add more if you prefer darker)
2 TB light soy sauce
1/3 tspn salt
1/4 tspn pepper
1/2 tspn vegetables granule
For Topping : 100gm salted fish (rinsed & fried till golden brown)
(1) rinsed & drained both rice and set aside for 30 minutes.
(2) preheat wok/frying pan with 1/3 cup cooking oil, saute ginger, shallot & dried shrimp till fragrant.
(3) next, stir in dried oyster, both rice and all the seasoning, cook everything till dry & well cooperated over low heat.
(4) then transfer everything into rice cooker included the fried taro and water, let it cook till done.
(5) once its ready, serve rice with salted fish.
And don't forget about the NuNaturals giveaways guys !!!