3/4 cup glutinous rice
1/2 cup white rice
3 shiitake dried mushroom, soaked & diced
5 dried oyster, soaked & cut small
handful of dried shrimps, soaked to soften then drained
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 shallots, sliced
1/3 tspn salt
1/2 tspn vegetable granules
2/3 TB light soy sauce
pepper to taste
1 tspn sesame oil
(1) put together glutinous rice & rice and soak for an hour then drained.
(2) place them to a baking tray with water just about to cover the rice (below the rice) then steamed for 20 minutes over high heat. (the rice might get too soft after steamed if too much water)
(3) once the rice is done, leave to cool.
(4) now, preheat a wok or frying pan with 2 TB of cooking oil then stir in dried shrimps, garlic & shallots and saute till fragrant or till nicely brown.
(5) next, add in dried oyster & mushroom and continue stirring, on the other hand add in a little bit of sesame oil.
(6) now, stir in mixed rice and cook over medium heat, add in the remain seasoning and continue stirring till everything well mixed.
(7) off the heat, once its done then transfer the rice to the ready pumpkin till full.
(8) cover the pumpkin then nicely wrapped & sealed with cling wrap.
(9) finally, steamed pumpkin for 35 minutes and then ready to serve hot.
Herewith, I would love to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim readers 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI'. Enjoy & have fun ! Best wishes from the kitchen of My Little Space.
I'm sending this to Foodie Friday.