Friday Dinner Set

Well, here's my Friday Set Dinner. Just a simple one! I've cook some fragrant rice with spices, prepared some mango salad, some fresh lettuce and chicken chop. What I like about is the rice. I actually cook the rice with some spices and butter. Believe me, you can finish the whole lot of it ! Here's the ingredients for it.



2 cups rice, washed

some water

1 tbsp cooking oil

1 tbsp butter

1/8 tspn salt

2 cinnamon sticks

1 star anise

2 cardamons

2 ginger slices



- put rice, ginger slices, salt and water together into the rice cooker, and start cooking.

- then put cooking oil, butter, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamons in a saucepan.

- slightly simmer the spices untill fragrant.

- pour the spices into the rice cooker and slightly stir the rice.

- done.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...