Cheesy Ginger Beer Bread

,
*Cough....* I'm in the middle of battle right now! Running nose, cough and muscle pain. Imagine I'm baking and cooking with all those tissues stuffing to my nose. haha.... And yet still managed to write a few words before I get some rest. It's good that you can still manage to bake eventhough you're sick. All you need is just a nice & simple recipe.

Ingredients :

2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat four
1/3 cup brown sugar
4-1/2 tspn baking powder
1 tspn salt
1 tspn ginger powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp butter melted
12oz beer (one can)
1/4 cup mixed nuts & seeds
*
*Recipe adapted from Annie's Eat.
*

Method :

- combine all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- stir in beer and melted butter, mix well.
- pour batter to a 4x9" tray and sprinkle on the mixed nut & seeds.
- bake at 175'C for about 55-60mins.
- cool completely before slicing.
*
Just take a look at those melting cheese in the bread. Hmm..mm.... make me smile. So, enjoy & I'll be back SOON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...